Recruitment for 54 posts in Central Government’s Hyderabad office, candidates should apply by 30 March 2022
Advertisement has been issued for the recruitment of various posts in the office of CDAC, Hyderabad, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Central Government. As per the advertisement (No. C-DAC(H)/RECTNo.01(2022/Mar)) by the Center, applications are being invited from eligible candidates for 54 other posts including Project Manager. Procedure for application for these posts 15 It has started from March.Candidates can submit their applications till March 30.
- Project Manager (IoT Sec) – 1 Post
- Project Manager (FSP) – 1 Post
- Project Engineer (DDUB) – 6 Posts
- Project Engineer (SD) – 3 Posts
- Project Associate (SD) – 2 Posts
- Project Engineer (Tech) – 1 Post
- Project Engineer (Content BL) – 1 Post
- Project Leader (Content BL) – 1 Post
- Senior Project Engineer (HSN) – 3 Posts
- Project Engineer (CS) – 7 Posts
- Module Leader (CS) – 2 Posts
- Project Engineer (MDP) – 2 Posts
- Project Engineer (DDQC) – 3 Posts
- Project Engineer (IoT Sec) – 1 Post
- Project Associate (IoT Sec) – 1 Post
- Project Engineer (VLSI) – 2 Posts
- Project Engineer (ISS) – 15 Posts
- Senior Project Engineer (ISS) – 3 Posts
Candidates click on the official website of CDAC, www.cdac.in
Click on Career Section. After that click on the respective link given in the current job openings.
- Check Online Application link with respective Recruitment Advertisement.
- Click on the link ‘Details’ for the post to be applied.
- Go to the application page. Submit your application by filling the requested details here.